When you get behind the wheel on a hot day, you expect your air conditioning to work how it should. This may not always be the case, however. Summer months are unbearable when an AC system is broken. If your car suffers from a lack of AC in Marietta, trust our auto technicians to repair the issue properly.
The technicians at McCullough NAPA Auto Care are all ASE-Certified and trained on how best to fix your AC issue when you need it most. We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta, off of 285.
Signs Your Car Needs AC Repair
- Blowing hot air. The most common reason for ineffective AC system is depleted refrigerant. Refrigerant is the chemical that helps cools down the air within the system. Another reason for hot air could be that there is mold built up within the system’s evaporator. This prevents air from reaching the vents, and ultimately you. These are both signs we look for when you bring your vehicle into our garage.
- Blows cold are sporadically. If you use your air conditioning frequently, chances are you’ll be able to tell when it’s not performing how it should. A lack of coolant leads to a lack in performance. A broken or leaking component will also result in hot air flow. Our technicians inspect the entire air conditioning unit in order to find the issue and fix it fast.
- Unusual noises. Air conditioning systems are designed to be quiet. Loud or squealing sounds are not normal. These unusual sounds could be because of a faulty compressor. The compressor is responsible for pressurizing refrigerant properly and then forcing it through the vents. As time passes, a compressor will undergo standard wear and tear. That wear and tear, in this example, could lead to strange sounds.
- Foul odor. Old cabin air filter can lead to foul smells. The air coming from your vents should not smell bad. Cabin air filters are easy and cheap to replace. Another cause for bad smells could be mold and mildew resting within the system. Given these points, our professional technicians can rid your cabin of these smells upon inspection.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can determine the root cause and give your system new life. Quality AC repair for your car has never been easier in Marietta, thanks to McCullough NAPA Auto Care.
AC Refrigerant Recharge Service
A lack of cold air is often times due to a lack of refrigerant in your AC system. If you’re experiencing warm forced air from the vents, it could be because of low refrigerant levels. In time, refrigerant will deplete with use. This recharge service is fast and helps to pinpoint the cause for error.
An AC recharge service will drain your air conditioning system of any existing coolant. Afterwards, we replenish the system with fresh refrigerant. If the system is still blowing warm air, at this point we know it’s not due to a lack of refrigerant.
We’ll also inspect your vehicle’s temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should. Additionally, we can determine if any of these parts have a leak. We will explain what the next steps are to fix the issue and get you on the road fast. All things considered, a recharge service is quick and less costly than having to replace a component.
List Of Auto AC Repair Services In Marietta
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection