Air conditioning repair – these few words can leave any Ford owner feeling hot and sweaty. On the positive side, McCullough Auto Care has the experience needed to fix any major issue. Our technicians thoroughly inspect and execute Ford air conditioning repair to keep you cool all year long.
We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta, off of 285.
Signs Your Ford Needs Air Conditioning Repair
There are a number of possible causes for hot air conditioning. Use the following signs to help determine if your Ford needs air conditioning repair service.
- Air conditioner only blows hot air. Of course this may seem like a no-brainer. There are several reasons as to what could lead to a lack of cold air flow. The most common, and least expensive reason is a lack of coolant. Another cause could be mold or mildew in the system’s evaporator.
- Air conditioner blows cold are sporadically. Chances are you’ll be able to tell when your air conditioning is not performing how it’s supposed to. A broken part or lack of coolant can lead to a decline in performance. With so many different parts at play, we inspect the entire A/C system to find the problem. From there, we will work to fix the issue and get you back on the road in comfort.
- Air conditioner makes unusual noises. Air conditioning systems are designed to be quiet. Noise and squealing can be result of a faulty compressor. The compressor pressurizes the coolant so that it is able to flow through the vents properly. Over time, normal wear and tear will effect the system. This normal use may be the cause for noisy rattling or grinding, and can easily be fixed by one of our technicians.
- Air conditioner emits strange odor. Simply put, the air coming from your Ford’s vents should not smell bad. Old air cabin filters often lead to bad smells. Filters are cheap and easy to replace. Furthermore, mold and mildew may also be responsible for producing foul odors.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can determine the root cause and give your system new life, no matter your A/C issue.
A/C Refrigerant Recharge Service
Refrigerant is responsible for cooling the air inside your Ford. Cars that lack this refrigerant aren’t able to produce cold air. Air will still blow out, it will just be hot. If you’re experiencing warm forced air through your vents, it could be because there is no refrigerant within the system.
We offer an AC recharge service for Ford owners. The process is simple. First, we drain the system of all existing coolant. Secondly, we recharge the air conditioning system with fresh refrigerant to ensure there is some within the system. Lastly, we inspect your Chevy’s temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should.
We’ll also inspect for leaks and explain what a proper fix will entail, should there be a larger issue.
List Of Air Conditioning Repair Services
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection
Does Your Ford Need Other Repairs?
We can get you right in one trip. We are a family owned and operated shop, having served Atlanta and the surrounding areas proudly since 1969. We can repair your brake system and service your Ford back to health – a true one stop shop in Atlanta.
We use only original equipment and factory grade parts for all Ford services and repairs. Our cutting edge diagnostic equipment gives our technicians an advantage by pinpointing the car’s problem areas. From there, we’re able to get to work.
We also offer a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. Click here to see full list of Ford services.