A faulty air conditioning system can leave any Honda owner scrambling to repair the issue. McCullough Auto Care has trained technicians with years of on-site training. We are able to fix any major air conditioning issue.
We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta. We’re a short drive off of 285.
Signs Your Honda Needs Air Conditioning Repair
There are a few common indicators that an A/C system needs repair. Use the following signs to help determine if your Honda needs air conditioning repair service.
- Air conditioner only blows hot air. There are several factors that could lead to a decline in A/C performance. The most common is a lack of refrigerant. Luckily, this is a relatively cheap and simple fix. Additionally, mold or mildew in the system’s evaporator could cause hot air flow.
- Air conditioner blows cold are sporadically. Once your air conditioning starts to go, you’ll most likely be able to notice. With so many different parts at play, we inspect the entire A/C system to find the problem. A broken part or lack of coolant can lead to a decline in performance.
- Air conditioner makes unusual noises. Air conditioning systems are designed to be quiet. Noise and squealing can come as a result of a faulty compressor. The compressor is responsible for pressurizing coolant so that it flows through the vents properly. Over time, normal wear and tear will effect the system, causing a rattling sound.
- Air conditioner emits strange odor. Simply put, the air coming from your Honda’s vents should not smell bad. Dirty cabin air filters often cause bad smells and aren’t serving their purpose of purifying air. Filters are cheap and easy to replace. Mold and mildew may also be responsible for producing foul odors, too.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can determine the root cause and give your system new life, no matter your A/C issue.
A/C Refrigerant Recharge Service
Refrigerant cools the air inside your Honda’s air conditioning system. A lack of refrigerant equals a lack of cold air. Air will still blow out, it will just be hot air. If you’re experiencing warm forced air through your vents, it could be because your system lacks refrigerant.
We offer an AC recharge service for Honda owners. The process is simple. First, we drain the system of all existing refrigerant. Secondly, we replenish the air conditioning system with fresh coolant. The reason is to ensure there is refrigerant inside the system, ruling out that possibility. Lastly, we inspect your Honda’s temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should.
During this inspection, we determine if there is a refrigerant leak anywhere within the system. At this point, if necessary we will explain what the next steps will be to repair the issue.
List Of Air Conditioning Repair Services
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection
We back our work with our 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty.