Air conditioning repair are three words any Hyundai owner never wishes to hear. On the positive side, McCullough Auto Care has over 50 years experience in A/C repair. Our technicians perform a routine inspection to identify problem spots. From there, we repair the issue specific to manufacturer recommendations.
We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta, off of 285.
Signs Your Hyundai Needs Air Conditioning Repair
Use the following signs to help determine if your Hyundai needs air conditioning repair service.
- Air conditioner only blows hot air. Ok, we know this may seem like a no-brainer. However, there are several other reasons as to what could lead to a lack of cold air flow. The most common, and least expensive, is a lack of coolant. Coolant is what causes the air in your system to run cold. Another cause could be mold or mildew built up in the system’s evaporator. Both are common and can easily be fixed at our garage.
- Air conditioner blows cold are sporadically. Over time you’ll be able to notice as your system starts to slowly blow warm air. A broken part or lack of coolant can lead to poor performance. We inspect the entire A/C system to locate the problem. Once found, we will outline the next steps and get to work.
- Air conditioner makes unusual noises. Air conditioning systems are designed to be quiet and are not noisy by nature. Noise and squealing can be result of a faulty compressor. The compressor pressurizes the coolant so that it is able to flow through the vents properly. Over time with normal use, the system will need maintenance to fix any loose parts or noisy components.
- Air conditioner emits strange odor. All things considered, the air coming from your Hyundai should not smell bad. One cause for musty smelling air could be an old air cabin filter. Filters are cheap to replace. Another root cause for foul odors are mold and mildew. These microorganisms can build up within your system. Consider having your system cleaned and inspected regularly.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can determine the root cause and give your system new life, no matter your A/C issue.
A/C Refrigerant Recharge Service
Refrigerant is the chemical responsible for cooling the air inside your Hyundai. Without it there won’t be any cold air flow. To explain, air will still blow out, it just wont be cold. If you’re experiencing warm forced air through your vents, it could be because your car lacks refrigerant.
We offer an AC recharge service for Hyundai owners. The process is simple. First, we drain the system of all existing refrigerant. Secondly, we replenish the coolant to ensure there is refrigerant inside the system. Lastly, we inspect the temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should.
We also determine if there is a leak anywhere within the system. At this instant, we will explain what a proper fix will entail and outline next steps to you.
List Of Air Conditioning Repair Services
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection
We back our work with our 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty.