Mercedes owners can rest easy knowing our shop can handle any of their air conditioning repair needs. McCullough Auto Care has over 50 years experience in A/C repair. Our technicians perform routine inspections in order to properly deduce the problem. From there, we repair the issue specific to manufacturer recommendations.
We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta, off of 285.
Signs Your Mercedes Needs Air Conditioning Repair
Use the following signs to help determine if your Mercedes needs air conditioning repair service.
- Air conditioner only blows hot air. There are several reasons why A/C systems may be blowing hot air. The most common is a lack of coolant. By the same token, this is the easiest fix. Coolant causes the air in your system to run cold. Another reason for hot air could be due to mold or mildew within the system.
- Air conditioner blows cold are sporadically. A lack of coolant or a broken part can lead to a decline in cold air performance. Over time you’ll most likely be able to notice if your system slowly starts blowing warm air. Our technicians thoroughly inspect the A/C system. Once the issue is found, we get to work.
- Air conditioner makes unusual noises. Air conditioning systems are designed to be quiet. Noise and squealing may be result of a faulty compressor. The compressor is what pressurizes the coolant so it is able to flow through the vents correctly. A/C systems need regular maintenance to fix any loose parts over time. Consider having your system inspected with every oil change.
- Air conditioner emits strange odor. All things considered, the air coming from your Mercedes should not smell musty. Bad smelling air could be result of an old air cabin filter. These filters are cheap to replace. Another cause for foul odors could be mold and mildew. Built up in your system, these microorganisms can grow and produce odors you’ll want to quickly have taken care of.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can determine the root cause and give your system new life, no matter your A/C issue.
A/C Refrigerant Recharge Service
Refrigerant is responsible for cooling the air inside your Mercedes. If there is none, there is no cold air. To explain, air will still blow out, it just wont be cold. If you’re experiencing warm forced air through your vents, it could be because of a low amount of refrigerant or even a leak in the system.
We offer an AC recharge service for Mercedes owners. The process is simple. First, we drain the system of all existing refrigerant. Secondly, we replenish the coolant to ensure there is some inside the system. Lastly, our technicians inspect the temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should.
We also determine if there is a leak anywhere within the system. At this instant, we will explain what a proper fix will entail and outline next steps to you.
List Of Air Conditioning Repair Services
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection
We back our work with our 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty.